iAuthentic Crocs?  

Posted by CiS

Today, I became a sHOpaHoLiC!!

Look what I've bought. It's a bag full of Crocs (which two of them is not mine) and clothes.



It's my 2nd time shoping at Point! B Department Store. I bought a red long sleeve polo for Chinese New Year and a Valentino Creation night tee. Shiau Jiun also bought something.

We even had a lucky draw and two free cup of tea! Lol...what a complimentary bonus shopping here. =.=

Here's our lucky draw prize:

TA DAAAAA!!!


It's something to hang on a Christmas Tree. Which I don't have =.=

Next I' ma going to tell you something damn dulan about Authenticity!

First
of all, let you see what we bought. Can you spot the non-bought-at-a-Crocs shoes?



Did you know that there was a Crocs Warehouse Sale at The Mines Resort!
It was SO BIGGG, when we reached there, it was full and we had to queue on the whole floor to reach the balcony, there the fight takes place.


After 20 minutes, we managed to reach the entrance. We had to walk through a zig-zag trail so that the Crocs Personal can stick stickers on people who were wearing either Crocs or fake Crocs! LOL!

Then the fight starts. Wah Lao eh, the Malay girls wu nya sih gao chio! Totally cannot fight with them. Furthermore, there was nothing that I like. My Tideline Canvas, which was initially RM209, was only RM130. But the smallest size was M13. =.= What warehouse sale is this?!!

We end up buying these:


1. One pair of Khaki Crete for Jiun's dad. RM169 --> RM80
http://www.crocs.com.my/footwear_detail.php?mainID=20

2. One pair of Citrus Nahani for Jiun's mom. RM109 --> RM50
http://www.crocs.com.ph/footwear_detail.php?mainID=55

3. One pair of Lavender Athens for my aunt. RM129 --> RM60
http://www.crocs.com.my/footwear_detail.php?mainID=30

4. One pair of Mango Capri for my aunt's friend. RM169 --> RM80
http://www.crocs.com.my/footwear_detail.php?mainID=26

That was no 70% which the advertisement was. So Fake!! But you don't get discounts at Crocs often too. But in Malaysia, the price is Shyt. It's so cheap in Singapore even.

Then we went to Summit for Jiun's facial therapy. Upon entering the complex, I saw....!!!


AND THISS!!!


Wah, here also having sale. Not just one stall, I saw three!! After long time of choosing, I only end up buying three pairs due to limited stock. I bought these:


1. One pair of Disney Beach for my Mom(LOL) RM139 --> RM25 --> RM20
http://www.crocs.com.my/footwear_detail.php?mainID=34

2. One pair of Santa Cruz for my aunt again RM209 --> RM50 --> RM45
http://www.crocs.com.my/footwear_detail.php?mainID=70

3. One pair of Tideline Canvas for me!! They have it here!! RM209 --> RM50 --> RM45
http://www.crocs.com.my/footwear_detail.php?mainID=97

I wanted a Yukon but they didn't have it. The guy gave me another RM5 off all cuz I bought a lot! Beat that Crocs!!

They even give me two Crocs bag! Which the original one did not!!


So...did you guess correct which were real and which weren't? I really don't care anymore. They feel the same anyway. Too bad I didn't buy a man's Athens as there was no my size.

Lastly, we also bought small thingies to poke the holes. Guess which was bought where. All for RM20



The Hello Kitties were at the Original, where the other were from the stalls. They have more selection than stupid Hello Kitties. I am now officially a non-Crocs-shop buyer..Unless you can prove me the difference!


Love,
CiS

P/S I also bought a Silver Midiru for my sis. Ing, it's was a cooincidence


This entry was posted on Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 8:05 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

you! -.- grrr

December 13, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Post a Comment