Levi's Warehouse Sale  

Posted by CiS

 I don't know if it's coincidence or what? But we're also having sale for Levi's! Same where Kiat lives. Levi's sooo...unacceptable to me on my 1st visit. Haha.

I still remember the numbers, I went in and swipe out a tag, it was a freakin RM380!! I didn't know what specialty it had, but it was the most expensive pair of pants I've ever seen, more than an Adidas Porche!!

Then during the warehouse sale, a friend told me that Levi's is the founder of jeans. If he had gotten a copyright for it then, he would be way way way more richer than what he is now. 

Got myself a pair also, slim straight~ Cool man!

This entry was posted on Friday, November 13, 2009 at 9:56 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Haha....ME her only $25 per pants... Dam cheap... Haha... I buy the slim type jean too.. WEar liao ur leg will seemed very thin 1 cause the jean stick to ur leg 1... Haha.... SO coincidence ar.....

November 15, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Post a Comment